From the outside looking in, you might assume that:
1. My home is always neat and tidy and clean and bright.
2. My kids are angels and always well behaved.
3. My husband and me never get into arguments or fights.
4. My family eats only healthy dinners and snacks and that I bake cakes and other goodies in my spare time.
5. That I am always upbeat, cheery and happy.
This Monday morning, I just wanted to let you know that your assumptions are false. Keep calm and carry on. :D
PS: And from the inside looking out, I might assume that you actually think about me in your spare time.. I will go ahead and take off that delusional hat now.